This patch series include an attempt to avoid the use of custom
read and writes in driver code and use PCI subsystem common ones.

In order to do this map_bus callback is implemented and also a
data structure for driver is included. registers base address
is being readed from device tree and the driver gets clean a lot
of code.

I know some commits can be split better, but this series are sent
to get a feedback about if this is the correct way to clean this.

I cannot test this code also, only compile it, so it would be nice
to know if it runs and what should I check to complete it if not.

Thanks in advance for your time in reviewing this.

Best regards,
    Sergio Paracuellos

Sergio Paracuellos (3):
  staging: mt7621-pci: add data struct for mt7621 pci controller
  staging: mt7621-pci: use generic kernel pci subsystem read and write
  staging: mt7621-pci: remove dead code derived to not use custom reads
    and writes

 drivers/staging/mt7621-pci/pci-mt7621.c | 194 ++++++++++++--------------------

2.7.4