On Wed, Aug 29, 2018 at 02:37:36PM +0300, Dan Carpenter wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 28, 2018 at 08:26:13PM +0100, Tim Collier wrote:
> > checkpatch reported a number of "Avoid CamelCase" issues for macros
> > defined in p80211metadef.h (and for files that used these macros).
> >
> > Renamed the macros to all upper-case (except for
> > DIDmib_dot11smt_dot11WEPDefaultKeysTable_key, a function-like macro,
> > which was renamed to all lower-case) to conform to the coding
> > guidelines.
> >

> We rename variables and then rename them again to shorter names.  It
> feels like we should just do it one time...

I split into two steps in case the shortening was rejected and also
because the large number of changes for this particular patch seemed
easier for review if the changes were simple and repetitive.

Happy to change it, though. How would you recommend organizing? One
patch per name changed, one per group or just one big hit including
case change and shortenings?

> regards,
> dan carpenter

Thanks,