My Name is Ethan James Mbuya, Director of operations;   Standard Bank of South
Africa (SBSA) This message might meet you in utmost surprise. However, it's
just my
urgent need for a foreign partner that prompted me to contact you for this
transaction.

An account was opened in my bank by a customer Mr.Thomas Homas Bahia a Dutch
National who was a consultant contractor with the Federal Ministry of Mines and
Power
here in South Africa. He made a number of fixed Deposit with my bank valued at
$37,521,457.00 for twelve calendar months since 2010 which has been rolled over
twice in
2011 and 2012 upon maturity expecting him to come forward to with further
instruction on his account.

He never did, so we sent series of routine notification to his forwarding
address but got no reply. I decided to contact few workers left in his
consulting office, only to discover that MR. THOMAS BAHIA and his family were
involved in the Libya plane crash of 12th May 2010. You may have read or heard
about the plane crash.
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/13/world/middleeast/13libya.html

If no direct or indirect claim is made on the deposit at the end of the
expiration period stipulated by the South Africa financial law, the fund will
be tagged
"Unclaimed funds" and will be taken over by the government treasury department.
So I am contacting you to file an indirect claim application as next-of-kin to
the fund for joint investment purpose between you and I in your country. This
is the right time to make the move before the closing of the account year for
2018.

There is no risk involved as I will guide you through the whole process,
ensuring the necessary document is secured in your name from the deposit
dossier with the
bank and the required approval secured to guarantee a successful release of the
fund to your as next-of-kin.

As the account officer to Mr.Thomas Homas Bahia as at when he made the various
deposit and later I rose to the position of head of the operation, nobody is
aware of
the fund status since I have continually and recently rolled over the fund
while making and strategizing my plan when I discovered the customer or anyone
from him will
never come for the fund.

This is a good fund you and I can easily invest in your country as I will not
want my share return immediately untill I retire from active service from the
bank.

Looking forward to your reply to enable us make progress.

Thanks,
Ethan James Mbuya.