This account has been hacked! It will be good idea to change the password right
now!
You may not know anything about me and you obviously are most probably
surprised for what reason you're receiving this particular email, proper?
I'm ahacker who burstyour emailand OSa few months ago.
You should not make an attempt to get in touch with me or alternatively find
me, it is definitely hopeless, since I forwarded you an email using YOUR
account that I've hacked.
I have started malware software to the adult videos (porn) website and guess
you have enjoyed this website to enjoy it (you know what I mean).
When you have been watching video clips, your browser began to act like a RDP
(Remote Control) with a keylogger which granted me access to your display and
webcam.
Then, my software programobtainedall information.
You have typed passwords on the online resources you visited, I sniffed them.
Without a doubt, you could possibly change them, or have already modified them.
But it really doesn't matter, my malware updates needed data every 5 minutes.
And what I have done?
I generated a reserve copy of your device. Of each file and personal contacts.
I created a dual-screen movie. The 1 part shows the video that you were
watching (you have got a good preferences, ahah...), the second screen reveals
the video from your own webcam.
What should you do?
So, I think, 1000 USD is a reasonable amount of money for our little secret.
You'll make your payment by bitcoins (if you do not recognize this, try to find
“how to buy bitcoin” in any search engine).
My bitcoin wallet address:
1JKJEkK4FEmWixuBBTm8SojW3ACTt6oVFT
(It is cAsE sensitive, so just copy and paste it).
Important:
You will have 48 hours to perform the payment. (I put an exclusive pixel to
this e-mail, and at this moment I know that you have read through this email).
To tracethe reading of a messageand the actionsinside it, I utilizea Facebook
pixel. Thanks to them. (Anything thatcan be usedfor the authorities can helpus.)

In case I fail to get bitcoins, I will immediately give your video files to
each of your contacts, such as family members, co-workers, and many more?