Good day brothers and sisters in the Lord,

I greet you in the name of our lord Jesus christ and my mother Mary.My name is
Mrs. Julia Zhang, the wife of late Mr Moses Zhang. I have suffered maltreatment
and untold hardship in the hands of my late husband's family, since the death
of my husband with my son and daughter in a car crash. By tradition, all that
my late husband had, [wealth] belongs to his brothers/family. And myself is to
be remarried by his immediate younger brother which I vehemently refused. They
have taken all that I suffered with my husband to acquire including treasures,
houses and his bank particulars seized by them.

I have suffered cancer of the esophagus for almost 5 yrs now, my health is very
bad and i need help.

Thank you and God bless.

Stay blessed.
Mrs. Julia Zhang