Dear Friend,

I am Mr Jude Clacke, the director of the accounts & auditing dept .at the Bank
OF Africa Ouagadougou-west Africa. (B O A) With due respect, I have decided to
contact you on a business transaction that will be beneficial to both of us.

At the bank's last accounts/auditing evaluations, my staff came across an old
account which was being maintained by a foreign client who we learnt was among
the deceased passengers of motor accident.

Since his death, even the members of his family haven't applied for claims over
this fund and it has been in the safe deposit account until I discovered that
it cannot be claimed since our client is a foreign national and we are sure
that he has no next of kin here to file claims over the money. As the director
of the department, this discovery was brought to my office so as to decide what
is to be done. I decided to seek ways through which to transfer this money out
of the bank and out of the country too.

The total amount in the account is thirty three million five hundred thousand
dollars (USD 33,500,000.00).with my positions as staffs of the bank, I am
handicapped because I cannot operate foreign accounts and cannot lay bonafide
claim over this money. The client was a foreign national and you will only be
asked to act as his next of kin and I will supply you with all the necessary
information and bank data to assist you in being able to transfer this money to
any bank of your choice where this money could be transferred into.

I want to assure you that this transaction is absolutely risk free since I work
in this bank that is why you should be confident in the success of this
transaction because you will be updated with information as at when desired.

I will wish you to keep this transaction secret and confidential as I am hoping
to retire with my share of this money at the end of transaction which will be
when this money is safety in your account. I will then come over to your
country for sharing according to the previously agreed percentages. You might
even have to advise me on possibilities of investment in your country or
elsewhere of our choice. May God help you to help me to a restive retirement,
Amen.

Please for further information and enquiries feel free to contact me back
immediately for more explanation and better understanding through this email
address (jude.clak...@gmail.com)

I am waiting for your urgent response!!!
Thanks and remain blessed.
Mr Jude Clacke