I write to ask for your consent to carry out humanitarian projects and help the
less privileged in this time of pandemic all over the world, I suffer from
advanced cancer that prevents me from realizing my dreams. The doctor informed
me that my days are numbered due to my degrading health. That's why I want to
send you this sum of money ($4,000,000.00) Four million dollars so you can use
it to help orphanages, the homeless and widows in this time this deathly virus
(Covid 19) that is holding the world into ransom. 35% for you while you use 65%
for the project, if you think you can give these poor children and the poor
widow a glimpse of hope and joy, let me know by replying to my private email
that is (christymcco...@gmail.com) Thank you for your cooperation and
assistance.

CHRISTY MCCOOL