Dear Friend You Have A Good News.

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the funds Transferred with
the cooperation of a new partner from Vietnam who is an international business
man. Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trust worthiness you showed to
me, I am compensating you with the sum of USD $1,800,000.00 (One Million Eight
Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

I have authorized the Bank where I deposited the money to pay you Without any
delay as soon as you contact my account Officer Mr Philip Thomas Be informed
that Mr Keth Albah is aware of your payment and will be waiting to hear from
you to process your payment, therefore Feel Free to contact Mr Philip Thomas
and tell him how you want to receive your money $1,800,000.00.

Contact person Mr Philip Thomas Contact Email ( pt822...@gmail.com ) Remember
to forward your current Telephone Wattsap number to him for easy communication
and for urgent payment.

Please do let me know immediately you receive your money so that we can share
the joy together after all the suffering at that time.

Congratulations

Best Regards.
Mr.Bonson Mikeil