Good Day,

I work as a clerk in Zenith Bank here in Canada, I have a very confidential
Business Proposition for you. There is a said amount of money ($6.2 Million
USD) floating in the bank unclaimed, belonging to the bank Foreign customer
(Mr. James Ibori) a former Governor from Africa who is serving jail term in the
United Kingdom for case of Money laundering, see news:
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-38395396  ,about the jailed former Governor

We seek your good collaboration to move the funds out for our benefit. we have
agreed that 15% be yours once you help claim it, if you are willing do get back
to me with the following:

(1) Your Full Name:
(2) Residential Address:
(3) Phone, Mobile:
(4) Scan Copy of Your ID:

So we can prepare necessary documents presenting you as the rightful
beneficiary of the fund for easy claim.

You dont need to worry over anything as a staff of the bank i and my colleague
have worked out good plans to exercute the transfer, you will only receive said
funds and keep it safe, while i come over to your place so we can split the
proceed as agreed.

Waiting your kind response.

Regards

Mrs. Sachin G. Grams