Hi all

It's great that the list is so active and many bug fixes and other
contributions are flowing in! I wanted to post a note to everyone
about the next 2 weeks:

Many of the Drizzle core developers will be traveling to the MySQL
User Conference next week. (Which includes a few Drizzle talks, plus a
Drizzle Day.) I'm now starting to pack and will be almost completely
offline between now and Apr 17. Others will travel later, but don't
expect much responsiveness during next weeks.

There are now a few days left to get your GSoC applications in.
Remember to submit them at google-melange.com and the mentors will
look at them. Make sure they include references to the branches of
low-hanging-fruit bug-fixes or other code contributions you've made.
Do make sure to publish some code even if a mentor didn't yet review,
they will look at it as part of reviewing your application.

Good luck to everyone, and I look forward to working with great new
Drizzle talent (whether you are paid by Google or not).

henrik

--
henrik.i...@avoinelama.fi
+358-40-8211286 skype: henrik.ingo irc: hingo

My LinkedIn profile: http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=9522559