Kent,
Hi and thanks for doing all of this.

My availability:
Tuesday:  Will be in the reception
Wednesday:  available after 2pm
Thursday:  after 1pm

I expect to generally be around the booth during these times.

Thanks,
Patrick

On 04/05/2012 07:32 PM, Kent Bozlinski wrote:
Hey Folks

So I need to start working on scheduling booth shifts during the
conference. for those of you who will be attending the conference, please
let me know what of the following times you will be able to spend time in
the booth? If everyone can give a couple hours over the course of the week
we will have plenty of people there.

*Tuesday, April 10*Expo Open (Welcome Reception)4:30 pm – 6:30 pm *Wednesday,
April 11*Expo Open10:00 am – 3:30 pmExpo Open (Community Networking
Reception)5:00 pm – 9:00 pm *Thursday, April 12*Expo Open9:45 am – 4:30 pm

I'd like to see as many people as possible at the welcome reception. There
is not a lot of setup to do so I'll handle that and takedown and make sure
the booth is stocked with everything necessary.

Kent

P.S. New Stickers and a Booth Banner will be coming with me to the
conference, are there any other handouts we might want to give out like
last time? I can print and bring them.