Hi,

It was definitely a great experience working/discussing with the
drizzle community. Whether we get selected or not Drizzle community
has really inspired us ( me and my friends applying for GSoC ). In the
future, We will keep contributing to this project as much as we can.

Regards,
Kinaan Khan Sherwani