Hi Mohit

You should have found out yesterday that you are one of the selected
GSoC students. I finally wrote the blog post that explains my thoughts
when designing the http://.../json/ api of the json_server, including
some thoughts on features not yet implemented.

http://openlife.cc/blogs/2012/april/designing-http-json-database-api

I've now written down everything I've had in mind to document for this
project. Together with the top-level blueprint:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/drizzle/+spec/json-server

...that's all I have to share at this point.

Anyway, as first steps, we won't need to extend the api rather we can
just add tests and do refactoring around the current functionality.
But for the steps further down, continuing the above thought process
into a concrete api proposal will be needed.

henrik

--
henrik.i...@avoinelama.fi
+358-40-8211286 skype: henrik.ingo irc: hingo

My LinkedIn profile: http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=9522559