Hi Anshu

It's great that you intend to blog about your GSoC project with
Drizzle. Others should consider it too, but it is not mandatory: if
you're not into blogging and/or writing in English, feel free not to
do it.

It would be great to have your blogs on Planet Drizzle. To do that:

Make sure your blog has the ability to do categories/tags/labels and
start using the tag "drizzle" for all your drizzle related posts. Then
find an RSS feed that contains only the posts with that tag.

For instance on my blog, this feed contains only Drizzle related posts:
http://openlife.cc/taxonomy/term/58/0/feed

When you have such a feed, submit it to: m...@ronaldbradford.com

henrik

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 11:09 PM, Anshu Kumar <ansharyan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey folks,
> Below is the link to the first weekly report of my project: Make All Plugins
> Dynamic
>
> http://anshsays.wordpress.com/2012/05/30/weekly-report-1/
>
> --
> Regards,
> Anshu

henrik.i...@avoinelama.fi
+358-40-8211286 skype: henrik.ingo irc: hingo
www.openlife.cc

My LinkedIn profile: http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=9522559