Hi all,

This is probably my first mail to the mailing-list. Having such a
fun-filled and *drizzling*-summer, I have learnt lots of things and done my
best to contribute to drizzle. My major work include:
1. drizzletest documentation.
2. Transition of the drizzle-automation works to drizzle. I have added a
connectivity code to talk to a database, add the output of the test to the
database, fetch the existing data from the database and report regression.
There are further tasks to be done, such as email reporting, graphing and
plotting using jenkins, etc. However the major percentage of task is now
complete.

--
Warm regards,
M.Sharan Kumar