Do we have any statistics on whether drizzleblog.* is used? My
assumption is it is not, and you could just discontinue them.

planetdrizzle.org (et al) is currently the only way to get to the
planet, so we certainly need to continue the registration for now. It
would make sense to transfer to planet.drizzle.org over time.

We could transfer planetdrizzle.org to SPI before the renewal is up.
If you agree, contact me offline and I'll set things in motion.

henrik

On Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 12:56 AM, Mark Atwood <m...@mark.atwood.name> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I've been paying for drizzleblog.[com|org|net] &
> planetdrizzle.[com|org|net] out of pocket for the past several years,
> since the project started.
>
> I'm no longer interested in paying for them.
>
> Should I let them lapse?  Transfer them to the SPI?  Or sell them?
>
> I much prefer we use blog.drizzle.org & planet.drizzle.org anyway.
>
> ..m

henrik.i...@avoinelama.fi
+358-40-8211286 skype: henrik.ingo irc: hingo
www.openlife.cc

My LinkedIn profile: http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=9522559