Sriganesh Navaneethakrishnan <sriganesh1...@gmail.com> writes:
> This was for the rabbitmq.variables
>

> /home/sriganesh/repos/drizzle/drizzle-bug-SRIJIK/plugin/rabbitmq/admin.sh:
> line 54: /usr/lib/rabbitmq/bin/rabbitmqctl: No such file or directory
> /home/sriganesh/repos/drizzle/drizzle-bug-SRIJIK/plugin/rabbitmq/admin.sh:
> line 48: /usr/lib/rabbitmq/bin/rabbitmq-server: No such file or directory
> rabbitmq.variables                                           [ fail ]
> drizzletest: Could not open connection 'default' after 500 attempts: 21
> drizzle_state_connect:could not connect

It looks like you may have the rabbitmq development libraries installed
but not rabbitmq itself. we probably have a bug in the autotools foo for
configure detecting that everything is there. Install rabbitmq and the
test should pass, otherwise you can disable building of the rabbitmq plugin.

> json_server.basic                                            [ fail ]
> sh: 1: curl: not found

You will need to install curl to run the json_server test
suite. Arguably we should have a function for Drizzle that can perform
HTTP POST operations and use it instead of relying on curl.

--
Stewart Smith