++ to this. If one was feeling *really* ambitious (and crazy and slightly drunk), then one could tinker with the randgen and create a new Executor module, but this is not a trivial task ; )

However, this did seem worth mentioning...should anyone feel like doing battle with perl, I'd be happy to discuss this path further.

imho, the shell script path is the quickest / easiest to get up and running.

patrick