Hi all,

I think these are very primitive questions.. Bear with me.. I would be
grateful if someone could help me out.. I need to clear these doubts which
came my way while importing Drizzle to Salt modules..

What is the difference between drizzle and drizzled? In what ways are they
different?

And I know that, most of the functionality in drizzle is via plugins.. So
which are all the plugins enabled by default? And which are all the plugins
that support dynamic loading? And is ./drizzled --plugin_add=$PLUGIN_NAME
the right way to include a plugin dynamically?

And I want the know the differences between MySQL and drizzle.. Is the
*notable MySQL differences* in the docs tell about them completely? Where
should I look for more details?