Dear Sir or Madam:
        I am an undergraduate student from Jilin University.(in
P.R.C.) .and I got offer of a Mphil(Master of Philosophy)Degree
Admission from The Hong Kong Polytechnic University. I am particularly
want to your team and being part of your.  For me, I am deeply
interested in coding. In lab, our experiments are for academic
research and study, and I am more prone to something that more useful
to our daily lives. Thus, I want to join you. In the Google Summer of
Code project, a proposal is needed, thus I want to know whether there
is a supervisor that I can contact or a field I can attend. If you are
interested, and for detailed information please contact
yttang1...@gmail.com or just tell me whom I should contact.
Best.

--
Yutian TANG