Dear Sir,
          I am a M.Tech (Information Security) student from NIT Durgapur
 backed with B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering.

I am interested in " web application " . I have done Project which was
based on web application-
                  1-online shoping
                  2-webos

Coming to my programming experience , i have recently qualified Google Code
Jam Qualification round(out of 40,000 programmers in the world) and has
been advanced to round 1 . My favorite programming language are C++ ,Java
,javascript,SQL,HTML,PHP,XML . I have also participated in various
programming Contest including Infosys Aspiration 2020 , Code-chef Monthly
Challenge etc.

I would really appreciate a lot if you could please provide some feedback.