Nevermind, I see how it works.  Looks like i was given admin control of
it sometime ago.

Wow, Drupal Gardens is... slow

--
Mark Atwood <m...@mark.atwood.name>
+1-206-604-2198

Links:

   1.
http://go.acquia.com/index.php/email/emailWebview?mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiWm1ObE9ESXlZbVptWVRJeCIsInQiOiJIT3dHQWFsWi9UNi9iNUFsZkIveXVvOWRiQjlBUFZYQ0h4SjJTcWZUQytKOTJ3anQvSk9ZdjZwbVd5K1k5WGw1dnpjUXhscTBZZ25SMnh5VG52cStXbjhhU3J1d2lJQkllZ1hZSWlGK1ljQT0ifQ%3D%3D
   2. http://em.acquia.com/e40jcC01000REr0o4uFL60K
   3. http://em.acquia.com/yurEjo640K0LCRd04G00010
   4. http://em.acquia.com/hL6ue4R00E000oKr4010CHj
   5. http://em.acquia.com/yurEjo640K0LCRd04G00010