[[ cc:'d to the list ]]

>   I'm having problems trying to access to cvs, we are using a proxy that
> almost never works :(

Hmmm... Then tarballs work best for you, right?

I'll see if I can't get nightly snapshots auto-building for ya.  Might
be a few days, though.

James-- You have experience getting nightly builds working on sf.net?

>   So, finally you decided to use ruleml or an own xml?

Using our own XML right now.  I've tried several times, but haven't
been able to wrap my mind around RuleML.  Seems to always jump into
RDF or something, which isn't what we're doing.

Does anyone have a good Introduction to RuleML page or similar?
The materials on the dense RuleML Homepage just doesn't include a 'Start
Here, You Idiot' link.

        -bob
        (the RuleML idiot)