Hi,

I am very interested in making a workflow engine (as I'm sure others on this
list are interested in doing) and I wanted to know if anything has started
in earnest based on drools?

I've a couple commercial packages that look really neat:

http://www.dralasoft.com/products/workflow/index.html
http://www.insession.com/workpoint/workpoint.asp

I also know there is some code in the jakarta-commons but I'm sure it's well
base on graph concepts. I haven't looked to closely though.

James, I know you were discussing somethings with Craig about JMS and
Workflow so maybe you have a better idea.

In the project I work on (Tambora, tambora.zenplex.com) is basically all
workflow and right now we are doing things in a fairly manual way so I am
looking at a general workflow engine generally to make my life easier :-)

If anyone is thinking about this I'd love to hear your thoughts before I
tear into it.

--

jvz.

Jason van Zyl