Hi all,

First, I apologize for the slightly off-topic mail but
I know there's been some talk in the past about workflows
systems.

I've been looking at some information on workflow systems, mainly
the WFMC specs. and thinking about how Drools could be used
in a workflow system.

( Please excuse the over simplification... I'm not an expert on the
subject )

Most workflow systems seem to have two key parts:

1. Workflow process management: the ability to setup, track, and determine
the steps through a given process.

2. Executing business rules: Evaluating rules based upon some external
event and possibly executing an action based on those rules.

Could Drools be used for both parts? Or would it make more sense to
have something more table-driven for (1) and use Drools for (2).

Thanks,

Dave

--
Dave Bryson