The anonymous drools cvs service is working fine.  My
confusion regarding the password was because the
password should be blank (press return when prompted).

The directions for anonymous access posted on the
website are mostly correct.  As bob noted to checkout
the latest drools code you should checkout the
drools-2 module.  I'll put the drools-2 correction
into CVS and it will be reflected tomorrow on the web
site.

-m

--- bob mcwhirter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Mar 2002, Stuart Schmukler wrote:
>
> > I have been trying to get up to speed with DROOLS
> now that I have the time.
> > It seems that the cvs.drools.org does not exist.
> It is mentioned on the
> > Drools.org pages.
>
> Yah, I think sourceforge moved servers around, and
> broke that link.
>
> I think Mr. Hald committed a change to the webpages
> that should've been
> in last night's daily-build to update the website.
> Reload the page, and
> see if better directions are provided.
>
> > I have also tried to use the method mentioned on
> the sourceforge web page for
> > DROOLS:
> >  cvs

-d:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvsroot/drools