Hi Logan,

Thanks for looking at that - certainly something to be wary
of. I've actually removed netio.c's malloc altogether a
couple of weeks ago though had neglected to push it until
now https://secure.ucc.asn.au/hg/dropbear/rev/cc6116cc0b5c
(my github mirror isn't updated, the machine that does that is
offline, should be back next week).

I think netio.c was OK because *ret_iov_count was limited to
IOV_MAX which is 1024 or less on most platforms.

Cheers,
Matt