Dear Friends:
My name is Luis from Peru. I have a DSpace 5.4, it works in GNU/Linux. I 
configured vocabulary controlled, it's fine.

But, when I list by subject, DSpace shows me:
Tesauro::Cuerpo de Gerentes Públicos 
<http://172.16.19.37/xmlui/browse?value=Tesauro%3A%3ACuerpo+de+Gerentes+P%C3%BAblicos&type=subject>
 
[73] 
Tesauro::Derechos colectivos 
<http://172.16.19.37/xmlui/browse?value=Tesauro%3A%3ADerechos+colectivos&type=subject>
 
[42] 
Tesauro::Derechos individuales no retributivos 
<http://172.16.19.37/xmlui/browse?value=Tesauro%3A%3ADerechos+individuales+no+retributivos&type=subject>
 
[40] 
Tesauro::Desvinculación 
<http://172.16.19.37/xmlui/browse?value=Tesauro%3A%3ADesvinculaci%C3%B3n&type=subject>
 
[193] 
Tesauro::Directivos públicos 
<http://172.16.19.37/xmlui/browse?value=Tesauro%3A%3ADirectivos+p%C3%BAblicos&type=subject>
 
[35]

Whan I search by alphabetical list (for example, start with : C) DSpace 
don't show me the list from C, I think the problem is "Tesauro::", this 
first node of vocabulary controlled, The question is:
How do I remove "Tesauro::" of list by subject?

In the facets it's ok, I have :

Materia 
   
   - Régimen disciplinario (692) 
   
<http://172.16.19.37/xmlui/discover?filtertype=subject&filter_relational_operator=equals&filter=R%C3%A9gimen+disciplinario>
 
   - Carreras especiales (589) 
   
<http://172.16.19.37/xmlui/discover?filtertype=subject&filter_relational_operator=equals&filter=Carreras+especiales>
 
   - Régimen de carrera administrativa (516) 
   
<http://172.16.19.37/xmlui/discover?filtertype=subject&filter_relational_operator=equals&filter=R%C3%A9gimen+de+carrera+administrativa>
 
   - Régimen laboral privado (326) 
   
<http://172.16.19.37/xmlui/discover?filtertype=subject&filter_relational_operator=equals&filter=R%C3%A9gimen+laboral+privado>
 
   - Gestión del empleo (285) 
   
<http://172.16.19.37/xmlui/discover?filtertype=subject&filter_relational_operator=equals&filter=Gesti%C3%B3n+del+empleo>
 

*my dspace.cfg :*
choices.plugin.dc.subject = servir
choices.presentation.dc.subject = select
vocabulary.plugin.servir.hierarchy.store = false
vocabulary.plugin.servir.hierarchy.suggest = false
vocabulary.plugin.servir.delimiter = "::"
authority.controlled.dc.subject.servir = true

Thanks for your help!


Luis



-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"DSpace Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/dspace-community.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to