All,

For anyone interested in joining the DSpace 7 Entities Working Group,
documentation for the early prototype of Configurable Entities is now
available.

Early Prototype Documentation / Examples:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wEmHirFzrY3qgGtRr2YBQwGOvH1IuTVGmxDIdnqvwxM/edit

As a reminder, this working group will begin by assessing the viability of
this early prototype, and defining an implementation roadmap based on the
assessment. While we encourage everyone to begin reading & analyzing this
documentation, we'll also review it together in more detail in the first
few working group meetings. Feel free to pass this documentation along to
your entire team, or colleagues who may be interested.

*If you haven't yet registered your interest in joining this working
group, please fill out the below Doodle poll by this Wednesday (Aug 29)!*

Doodle Poll for first meeting: https://doodle.com/poll/nvaykbdevwnfc5fd

If you have any further questions, please get in touch or respond to this
mailing list thread.

Tim Donohue