Hi to all,

we are useing DSpace6.x branch with docker:
https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/blob/dspace-6_x/dspace/src/main/docker-compose/README.md

We are trying to build custom Authority Controler following this
documentation:
https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/DSPACE/Authority+Control+of+Metadata+Values#AuthorityControlofMetadataValues-UserInterface.

After some days with "classNotFound", "no plugin defined for local.xxx.yyy"
we try modifying the SampleAuthority plugin directly and we realize that
our modifications are not taking effect. We change de options array (is
hardcoded inside SampleAuthority plugin) and after build the options still
are the same.

We try to add our custom Authority controller in 'additions' module and
also inside dspace-api/src/main/java/org/dspace/content/authority/ folder
directly.

We use this command to build docker image like in docs says:

docker-compose -f docker-compose.yml -f docker-compose-cli.yml build

and then rebuild the container:

docker-compose -p d6 up -d

The new image is created and the container with that image, but it seems is
ignoring our custom code and always uses the original docker image code?

Has something similar happened to someone? What we are doing wrong?

Regards,

Manex