Hi Stevenson,

Currently, there's a known issue that the submission-forms.xml doesn't
support dynamic translations (at least not well).  See this bug ticket
https://github.com/DSpace/dspace-angular/issues/646 and specifically this
comment:
https://github.com/DSpace/dspace-angular/issues/646#issuecomment-1275048447

So, this isn't yet fully supported, but there's a workaround of duplicating
your submission-forms.xml for each language (see the comment above)

Tim