DSpace Developers,

With the release of
7.6<https://groups.google.com/g/dspace-community/c/JNvJ2KMOzrM/m/92Lq0qBAAwAJ>
and the announcement that 7.x will be moving into
maintenance<https://groups.google.com/g/dspace-community/c/jTSthJlpy94/m/LUGcwrzGGAAJ>,
 the "DSpace 7 Working
Group<https://wiki.lyrasis.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=78162386>" has
disbanded and re-formed as simply the "DSpace Developers" team.

This means that we are holding general DSpace Developer meetings on a weekly
basis, every Thursday.   Anyone is welcome to attend, and anyone is welcome to
send me agenda topics for these meetings.  The meeting schedule & agenda for
each week may be found at
https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/DSPACE/Developer+Meetings

If you have any questions, let us know on this list!  We hope to see you in a
future developer meeting -- though if the time of day isn't great for you, you
are also welcome to simply join us on
Slack<https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/DSPACE/Slack> or on this list.

Finally, If you are interested in a separate meeting at a different time of
day, please get in touch.  I'd be happy to try to set up a separate developer
meeting on a regular basis for developers in areas of the world where 14:00UTC
isn't a great time to meet.

Tim

--

Tim Donohue (he/him)

Technical Lead, DSpace

tim.dono...@lyrasis.org

Lyrasis.org<https://www.lyrasis.org/> | DSpace.org<http://dspace.org>

[cid:3d254f0b-148d-40a1-9fd0-c4f7b26fe6a9]