Hi,
I have been working on my GSOC  project for "submission Enhancements" and
have developed most
of the functionalities for the interfaces in both the JSPUI  and XMLUI.I
have also added the
screen-shots in the wiki page
http://wiki.dspace.org/index.php/Google_Summer_of_Code_2009_Submission_Enhancements
.

My code is available at
https://scm.dspace.org/svn/repo/sandbox/gsoc/2009/kejriwal/

I need suggestion from the community on how should my interface for the
"ValuePairs List"
should be like.I was thinking to give a menu option for "Selection List
Registry" different than
"InputForm Registry" as both will be independent and the selection lists can
be used by any
inputform.

Please give your suggestions.

Thanks