All,

As usual, there will be DSpace Developers Meeting later today (Weds, Feb
17) in the #duraspace IRC channel at 20:0O UTC.  Again, that's 15:00 EST
or 12:00 PST for those in the USA.

Agenda items include:

(1) DSpace 1.6RC2 Testathon latest status

(2) Cancel next week's meeting (on Feb 24)?  Many developers will be at
either dev8D or code4lib.

(3) Possible Special Topic Meeting on Weds, March 3: Review of DSpace
Release Process/Schedule.  We already have some ideas/brainstorms on the
Wiki (feel free to add your own thoughts/ideas):
http://wiki.dspace.org/index.php/Proposals#Release_Cycle.2FProcess_Proposals

(4) JIRA Review of recent issues

Feel free to send along other topics/details to add to the agenda.

Transcripts and more information about our Developer meetings are
available at:

http://wiki.dspace.org/index.php/Developer_Meetings

As always, all our meetings are public.  We welcome any developers or
non-developers to attend or just read along with the chat discussions.

- Tim

--
Tim Donohue
Technical Lead for DSpace Project