Pere and everyone else,

This is the challenge, we committers actually need your help in
getting the changes into the HEAD as much as we need to review those
changes, we do not have the resources to complete your merges for you
and one of the requirements we discussed this year was assuring that
students participated in the entire process and that a final
deliverable should include a final integration into the correct
projects/trunks at locations where appropriate.  If you want to get
the "Real DSpace Committer Experience" its just not "I'm done, throw
it over the wall", we've been there and done that for the last three
years and now know the failure points.

With great power comes great responsibility,
Mark

Mark R. Diggory
Head of U.S. Operations - @mire

http://www.atmire.com - Institutional Repository Solutions