From: Brindley, Paul
Sent: 05 August 2010 14:23
To: dspace-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Database Question

I've been working on a way to give each collection a separate harvest
schedule.  However when I alter the database the Communities and
Collections page of JSPUI ceases to work, giving an internal server
error.  From what I can see in the logs it appears to be an issue with
Solr.

The change is the inclusion of a 'harvest_frequency' column in the
'collection' table.

Can anyone give me some advice on how to change the database properly.

Thanks,

 - Paul Brindley

Visit the National Library of Scotland online at www.nls.uk

This communication is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you
are not the intended recipient, please notify the Information Services Helpdesk
on +44 131 623 3789 or is.helpd...@nls.uk and delete this e-mail. The
statements and opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and
do not necessarily reflect those of the National Library of Scotland. The
National Library of Scotland is a registered Scottish charity. Scottish Charity
No. SC011086. This message is subject to the Data Protection Act 1998
and Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 and has been
scanned by Webroot.