Hi all,

The agenda and participation info for this week's Fedora Developer
meeting (starting in 1.5hr) is now online.

This week, we'll discuss any last-minute items before the 3.4.1
release goes public today, and perform more reviews of outstanding
JIRA issues, starting with FCREPO-811, a race condition pertaining to
POLICY datastreams that Asger recently discovered.  Agenda details
(and notes, after the meeting) can be found here:
 https://wiki.duraspace.org/x/jQNYAQ

Audio and notes from last week's (Oct 12th) meeting are available here:
 https://wiki.duraspace.org/x/DQJYAQ

As a reminder, all are welcome to attend these meetings to participate
or just listen in.  The agenda and notes of all of our meetings can
always be found here:
 https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FCREPO/Developer+Meetings

Thanks,
Chris Wilper
Technical Lead, Fedora Repository Project
DuraSpace