Hi Paul,

The bit you are looking for is method processRecord(...). It uses a selection
of crosswalks to process the incoming XML and the write it to the database eg...

MDxwalk.ingest(ourContext, item, descMD.get(0));

Cheers, Robin.

Robin Taylor
Main Library
University of Edinburgh
Tel. 0131 6513808

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.