Hi Sands,

A fair question, but as it turns out it looks like the problem was that I had a
corrupt version of colt-1.2.0.jar in my local Maven repository, so Tomcat
repeatedly tried to load it without success. I deleted it and rebuilt Dspace
and I can now see a 'good' version so things look promising. Not sure why this
happened but I guess something had gone wrong with my previous Dspace build.

Cheers, Robin.

Robin Taylor
Main Library
University of Edinburgh