Hi All,

This week's DSpace Developers Meeting (Weds Nov 24) is canceled.  As
this is Thanksgiving week in the USA, we're taking the week off.

However, you all should be aware of the upcoming DSpace 1.7.0 Release
Schedule:

* December 3 : Release Candidate 2 will be released
* December 6-15 : Final Testing / Bug Fixing
* December 17 : Final 1.7.0 Release

Peter Dietz already put out a separate call for everyone to wrap up your
1.7.0 JIRA issues, or reschedule them.  See his message for more:

http://www.mail-archive.com/dspace-devel@lists.sourceforge.net/msg04959.html

Committers, please take some time to review all JIRA issues assigned to
you, and either close them out, or reschedule them for the next release.
  In addition, if you have any extra time, feel free to claim one of the
last unclaimed issues scheduled for 1.7.0.  Any which remain unclaimed
will need to be rescheduled for post-1.7.0.  Here's the list of
currently unclaimed 1.7.0 issues in JIRA:

https://jira.duraspace.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+DS+AND+resolution+%3D+Unresolved+AND+assignee+is+EMPTY+AND+fixVersion+%3D+%221.7.0%22+ORDER+BY+created+ASC

We'll resume our DSpace Developers Meetings next week. Have a great
holiday!

- Tim

--
Tim Donohue