Sorry for my ignorance, I had no idea about the picasaButtonAPI. I
definitely was only thinking webalbumsAPI.
Very cool!

Ok, so now the path (according to my interpretation) would be:
picasaButton "Import to DSpace" -> Picasa Web Uploader Wizard/Dialog ->
Sword Ingest into repo/collection.

This sounds like it could be a fun project.

I noticed that Google provided some sample code in PHP too.

Peter Dietz