Dear all,

I'm *Yigang Zhou*, a GSoC student from Wuhan University in China. This
summer, I'm responsible for this project:* SKOS Authority Control Based on
DSpace RDF Triplestore*. It'll be mentored by Mark Diggory (lead) and Ryan
Scherle. Actually, I worked on triplestore implementation
of DSpace StorageService in GSoC 2010 program. I had a nice time with Mark
and other students last summer. It's really great to work together again.

Thanks a lot for your trust! I'll try my best to contribute to DSpace.

Cheers,
Yigang Zhou