All,

As usual, we have a DSpace Developers Meeting today (Weds, May 11) in
the #duraspace IRC channel at 20:00 UTC.  To determine your local time,
check the world clock:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=20&min=0&sec=0&p1=0

The agenda is posted on our Developer meetings page at:

https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/Developer+Meetings

The notes from last week's meeting are also available off of the
"Meeting Archives" area of that page.

As always, all our meetings are public.  We welcome any developers or
non-developers to attend or just read along with the chat discussions.

If you are unable to attend, you can always add your own notes/thoughts
on any agenda item to the above wiki page.

Thanks,

Tim Donohue
Technical Lead for DSpace Project
DuraSpace.org