Stuart,

Just an FYI.  Looks like your fix to DS-834 caused a Unit Test to fail
on Trunk:

https://bamboo.duraspace.org/browse/DST-TRUNK-359/

The failure is in DSpaceCSVTest.testDSpaceCSV():

java.lang.AssertionError: testDSpaceCSV Bad heading CSV Expected:
"Unknown metadata element in heading: dc.contributor.foobar"      got:
"Unknown metadata element in row 4: dc.contributor.foobar"
java.lang.AssertionError: testDSpaceCSV Bad heading CSV
Expected: "Unknown metadata element in heading: dc.contributor.foobar"
      got: "Unknown metadata element in row 4: dc.contributor.foobar"

        at
org.dspace.app.bulkedit.DSpaceCSVTest.testDSpaceCSV(DSpaceCSVTest.java:123)
(8 more lines...)

Likely this is something small / easy to fix, but wanted to forward this
on in case you missed the response from Bamboo.

- Tim