All,

Just reminding all developers of this pending vote on whether DSpace
codebase migrates entirely to GitHub. We'll call this vote on the
dspace-devel listserv on or around Weds, Feb 29 (as next week we'll be
holding the aforementioned DSpace Developers Virtual Summit all week long).

More information on the proposed move to GitHub is in the initial email
below (which was send to this list in mid-January).

In the meantime, if anyone has any questions about this possible
codebase migration or wishes to express concerns/thoughts, please let us
know on dspace-devel.

- Tim (on behalf of the DSpace Committers)