Hi, all,

I formerly worked on Dspace1.7.2, and recently installed the latest
Dspace1.8.2, where I am having problems with configuring the dependencies of a
new module. What is the proper way to do in Dspace1.8.2, if I want to create a
new module and configure it?

Formerly, I can do the following steps:

1. Create a dir in {dspace.src}/dspace-discovery[module]/my-own-module
with following hierarchy and edit the src code (mySourceCode.java)
-src
  -source
    -main
       -java
        -org
         -myCompanyName
           - mySourceCode.java
-pom.xml

2. Configure the pom.xml in the created dir
by setting the correct artifactId and name
<artifactId>my-own-module</artifactId>
    <name>DSpace Discovery: My Own Module Library</name>

3. Configure {dspace.src}/dspace-discovery[module]/pom.xml
by adding the new module
 <modules>
        <module>my-own-module</module>
        <module>dspace-discovery-provider</module>
        <module>dspace-discovery-xmlui-api</module>
        <module>dspace-discovery-xmlui-webapp</module>
    </modules>

4. Re-build the dspace.src, then I can get the my-own-module.jar

Best Regards,
Bing