Hi, All,

I am using Dspace1.8.2 with Discovery enabled (Solr search server). Every time
I submit a query on the xmlui, I can see the following. Since I am handling
Chinese characters encoding, I hope the default method can be "post" instead of
"get". Can anyone help to point out where I should change the METHOD in the
source code? Thank you.

<form id="aspect_discovery_SimpleSearch_div_general-query"
class="ds-interactive-div discover-search-box search"
onsubmit="javascript:tSubmit(this);" method="get" action="discover">

Best Regards,
Bing