https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC3x/Configuration

These are a kind of multilevel table:  three rows make up one complete
entry.  There's no distinction among the rows so it's hard to scan
down the entries.

Elsewhere in the documentation I've seen such tables formatted with a
highlight on the first line of each entry.  I'd like to suggest doing
that on the Configuration page.

--
Mark H. Wood, Lead System Programmer   mw...@iupui.edu
Asking whether markets are efficient is like asking whether people are smart.