Hey guys,

I just wanted to share with you the syntax for some useful GitHub
functionality I've been looking for. You can specify arbitrary two
commits and display the diff between them.

Example:
https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/compare/fde129026febcd58af030e14c7a7f82bd201033b...dspace-3.0

As you can see, the commit can be specified either as a hash or as a
tag (they're interchangable). Bonus tip: the two commits don't even
have to be in the same repository, so you can compare e.g. your fork
to the official repo.

Regards,
~~helix84