Hi all,

I'm looking at the ant build file, in order to write some documentation, and I
have some questions.

I'd like to add the test_database target to the help menu, since I've seen it
appear occasionally in the newsgroups, and there are a couple of comments and
messages I'd like to suggest updates to.

The update_code target backs up the bin, lib, and etc directories before making
new copies, but not the solr directory, which is only copied.  Is this
satisfactory, or would it be better to treat the solr directory the same as the
others?  I understand that it may be too big to want copies around, and that
only non-data files will be overwritten, but it's probably possible to back up
only those same non-data files if it's desirable.

I also have a local addition to my build file that allows me to copy custom
theme files from [dspace-src]/dspace /modules/xmlui/src/main/webapp to
[dspace]/webapps/xmlui.  This was incredibly useful when I didn't have write
access to [dspace], since it avoided a maven build and Tomcat restart.  (But it
did ensure that changes would be incorporated in future builds.)  Would this be
a useful addition to wrap into the mix, or would it be better to create a
feature request and get feedback on it separately?  Or is it something that
probably wouldn't be useful?

B--